Thrive in a Digital Economy with this SMB Tech Investment Guide by HPE
For business to learn how to thrive in a post-pandemic, digital economy has sort of become almost a pre-requisite at this point. And most of them seem to have this setting pre-configured. However, what if you are an organization looking for that extra push to get there? Vertex, in collaboration with HPE, brings you this Tech Investment guide that will help you not just get there, but go that extra mile.
- Unlock the budget from your current legacy assets to accelerate your transformation
- Why not use outdated IT equipment that is currently unused or will be rendered obsolete once you switch to a new solution to raise the money needed to finance your digital transformation initiatives?
- You can manage the transformation from outdated IT with the aid of HPE Financial Services.
- You can send your legacy IT back to HPE’s renewal centers to be recycled or retired in a safe, legal, and sustainable manner.
- With HPE solutions, you can reclaim the financial worth of your outdated equipment when you trade it in, regardless of the brand.
Your business can:
- Access residual value of old IT
- Monetize assets to extend budget to fund new projects
- Retire IT equipment in a secure and compliant way
- Support your sustainability goals
- By utilizing HPE Subscription, you can avoid making an upfront commitment and pay for new technologies on a monthly basis.
IT infrastructure can now be consumed in a similar fashion to how you subscribe to other services in both business and daily life. You may consolidate all of your IT requirements, including running critical apps in-house or in the cloud, into a dependable monthly subscription charge.
- If the pre-selected goods and services are suitable for your company, you can select them along with support, which is also available.
- You get access to the top-tier hardware, software, accessories, and support for networking, storage, and computing.
- By utilizing “subscribe, use, return and renew” consumption models, you can always use “up-to-date” technology without the cost and difficulty of maintaining outdated IT.
Your business benefits from:
- Funding digital transformation without the downfalls of technology ownership or the risk of large cash investments Predictable costs, spread out over the year.
- Predictable costs, spread out over the year.
- Flexible expansion, just add more subscriptions.
- No worries about what to do with old equipment.
- Access to best-in-class, innovative technology.
- Use HPE to lower the risk of future IT project investments. Utilizing Flexible Use Models to Reduce Risk
Transformation often starts with a test or pilot project, the success of which depends on putting new, fundamental IT technologies in place.
But how can you minimize the financial risks involved with such projects? In other words, what is the most economical way to get from where you are to where you want to be?
- Pay monthly for compute, storage, and networking data centre solutions, both new and used.
- Utilize equipment return alternatives to reduce the investment if desired results are not achieved or if plans change so that you are not left holding on to technology you no longer require.
- Utilize HPE Adaptable Use Models – Flex Down to adjust your IT investment based on business needs.
A key facilitator of your digital transformation is your capacity to deploy new, quicker, and more agile IT infrastructure, but it can occasionally be challenging to foresee what your requirements will be.
Things happen that could leave you with extra equipment or with a budget that isn’t enough to cover an increase in demand. With a monthly payment plan, you can get the IT you require, and if your needs change, you can usually return unused items.
Your business benefits from:
- Invest in new, innovative server platforms with greater financial ease.
- Harness uncertainty and preserve cash flow.
- Greater speed, flexibility, and more efficient use of resources.
- Reduce risk of over-provisioning
- Use HPE Rentals to rent what you need only when you need it.
For short-term projects, seasonal server and storage needs, data center transfers or consolidations, short-term equipment rental over a period of 3 to 12 months is an ideal choice. This is a useful option if you’re planning a transfer to new technologies and require equipment to bridge a temporary gap.
Interested to learn more? Get in touch with our team of experts today.
Vertex Techno Solutions (B) Pvt Ltd is a multi-award winning pioneer in the technology infrastructure solutions and services domain with its roots running deep into the IT industry for nearly 30 years.
Vertex offers top-notch enterprise and end-consumer IT Infrastructure & Computing Solutions & Services at competitive prices.
We have helped improve, transform and grow companies across multiple verticals with its industry & technology expertise and unparalleled support services.