Are you looking to challenge yourself?
Vertex believes in providing a work environment that ensures continuous growth, both professionally and personally.
Why Join Vertex?
We embrace the thought of “Growth for all”. This means, people at every level in the organization are given equal opportunities to upskill and progress within the organization. Various upskilling courses and resources are provided to strengthen one’s professional skills.
The Vertex Culture
- Collaboratively work amongst passionate thought leaders and pioneers in the industry
- Enriching opportunities as well as constant support and guidance from every member to accelerate your growth
- Your opinions and ideas will be paramount in shaping Vertex’s future
- Long-standing partnerships that can benefit your career growth
- We genuinely care
Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
- Knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware and troubleshooting.
- Basic trouble shooting knowledge of printers.
- Proficient at all supported Microsoft desktop operation system.
- Trouble shooting knowledge of industry standard software
- Engineer should be able to support on one-time projects
- Should have basic knowledge of documentation softwares such as Excel & PPT
- Managing desktop calls, installation and troubleshooting of applications
- Remote call closure within norms & follow-up the checklist(s)
- Customer in-house software calls to be handled (training will be provided)
- Managing IT stores
- Data submission for daily, weekly & monthly summary report.
- Call logging & follow-up action with the vendors for warranty/AMC related calls
- Escalate the problem to the next level Technical Specialist if not resolved
- In case of a requirement, the candidate should travel to branches
- Knowledge of programming language like C, C++, Java
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- A+N+ Course/Certifications
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Job Location: Bangalore/Kerala/Chennai
Education: Any graduation
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls
- Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Job Title: Business Development Manager/Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Any graduation or MBA
– Experience in IT hardware sales
– Responsible for end customer sales in SMB, Corporate, MNC, Institutions or any Industry vertical
– Mandatory in-depth knowledge of IT Hardware Products like Desktop computing (PCs, Laptops, Workstations, Thin clients etc)
– Knowledge of Printing would be an added advantage
– Servers & Storage or Networking (optional) or any other products
– Experience in solution selling and consulting sales is added advantage
– Should be target oriented and revenue generation is a must
– Good team player and should possess great Customer-Vendors-Principle relationships
– Accountable for completing sales objectives and carry a winning desire.
– Familiar with Bangalore geography
– A vehicle is mandatory
– MBA would be an added advantage